1. All people who receive any social transfers by german communities like Arbeitslosengeld II, Sozialhilfe, Grundsicherung, Wohngeld have the right to participate in this social project.
2. Please call us under
0511- 219 78 169
and ask for a date for a visit.
3. You will be visited by especially educated energy saving advisors who will check your electricity consumption. You will get hints how to save electricity and thus money as well.
4. During the second visit of your advisor you will get energy saving products like Electricity saving bulbs in 25 variations, switchable multiple socket outlets, timers, water consumption reducing aerators, water consumption reducing showers, waterflow reducers, water saving for toilet, refrigerator thermometers, humiditymeters, and thermometers. The products will be installed and are ready for imediate use.
5. In addition you will get detailed and qualified hints on how to save energy in a simple way.
6. If there is a necessity for deeper advice you will receive a coupon for the “Verbraucherzentrale” (www.verbraucherzentrale-energieberatung.de). This coupon has a value of € 5 and is free of charge for you. With this coupon you may visit the
Energieberatungsstelle der Verbraucherzentrale Niedersachsen.
Please call for a date: 0511-9119632.
You can find more information here